JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought these as we were hoping to break free from the contracted world of AT&T, but my wife decided she wanted to keep the iphone so we are staying shackled to our corp masters. 2 new phones, opened but not used or sim card inserted. Pretty freakin slick, especially the 970. Both are unlocked, just need a SIM and do not need a contract.

I am interested in AR uppers, Optics, a computer (desktop or laptop with USB 3.0) or anything cool you might have. Should be close to approx value of phones, I can add cash or take it depending on the deal.
IMG_0052.JPG
Brand new, fast specs - One awesome phone and one good one

Blu Vivo IV D970L
Cheapest online is Walmart @ $297. This is the thin one, and damn is it pretty slick. Almost want to keep it myself. It has 8 cores... dont know what that means but it sounds like alot.

Blu Blu Studio 5.0 Y530Q
Cheapest online of $145. Nice phone, not as slick as the first but still modern android with good specs and reviews (really, the other one is thinner than my iphone 6.... makes the iphone look like a turd).

IMG_0049.JPG

Sell both for $350, prefer trade. PEace out, JR

Last Edited:
I cant edit the title, just noticed that it was $25 too high in title and, as much as I hate to deal with you nearly Canadian, Pot Smoking, Back Ground checking jerks from Washington, you are welcome to this deal as well.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top