JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Letters look startlingly similar to email letters from Bonamiche, Bonaduche, heck you know whom I'm talking about. The congressman who took over our beloved "Tiger's Milk" congressman's place.

(lol)
Sodbuster

I love how Murray says she wants to limit access but is in full favor, and can't wait to vote in favor of, a bill that outright bans "assault weapons". What a pile of crap the idiots of this state keep electing.

I have also recieved the two replies from Cantwell and one from Murray. They will not change their postion and I believe they are thrilled to have this oportunity to do what they have wanted to do for years.

Sorry to threadjack OP, this has me intrigued.

Would you mind posting it ? That certainly is different from the one I received :

Dear ( duane black*)

Thank you for writing me regarding the tragic shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. It was good to hear from you.

As a mother, grandmother, and former preschool teacher I was shocked by the tragedy that unfolded in Newtown. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families and loved ones of the victims whose loss is difficult to comprehend.

Unfortunately, this horrific tragedy was another in a long line of gun violence episodes that have ranged from places like Columbine, Virginia Tech, and Aurora to coffee shops in Lakewood to the corner of South Byron Street and McClintock Ave South in Seattle. These episodes have plagued our cities, our schools, and our shared sense of security. This cannot go on. As a society we need to come together to begin a real conversation on all the factors contributing to those horrific instances of gun violence, but we also need to take specific action to bolster our current gun safety laws.

There is no question that we can and should limit access to the assault style weapons of war that are on our streets and that are too often being used to kill innocent people indiscriminately. I have repeatedly voted for an assault weapons ban and will do so again as soon as we can get a bill to the Senate floor.

But preventing tragedies like the one in Newtown will take more than just common-sense gun policies and enforcement. It will also take a renewed commitment to understanding and dealing with the root causes that lead isolated individuals to carry out these atrocities. At this moment, everything needs to be on the table for scrutiny.

Our nation is at a crossroads moment, and we must take the path that protects future generations from re-living these gun violence tragedies over and over again. It will take the courage of people with opposing views but a common purpose sitting down with one another and agreeing that the status quo is unacceptable.

Please be assured I will keep your views in mind as I work with my colleagues and please feel free to share with me your ideas on how to address this crisis. If you would like to know more about my work in the Senate, please feel free to sign up for my updates at <broken link removed>. Thank you for contacting me, and please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Sincerely,
Patty Murray
United States Senator

Funny your response from Murray was the exact same response I got from Cantwell.
Here is Murray's response.

Dear Mr. Burnett:

Thank you for contacting my office. Your thoughtful comments are greatly appreciated.

The views of Washingtonians are very important to my work. I will keep your thoughts in mind, and I encourage you to stay in touch. If you would like to know more about my work in the Senate, please feel free to sign up for my weekly updates at <broken link removed>. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.

Sincerely,

Patty Murray United States Senator

Funny your response from Murray was the exact same response I got from Cantwell.

Dear Mr. ....

Thank you for contacting my office. Your thoughtful comments are greatly appreciated.

The views of Washingtonians are very important to my work. I will keep your thoughts in mind, and I encourage you to stay in touch. If you would like to know more about my work in the Senate, please feel free to sign up for my weekly updates at <broken link removed>. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.

Sincerely,

Wow. Whisky tango foxtrot. How strange is that ? Thank you for posting it, way different. Not as inflammatory as the one I got?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Dear Mr. Burnett:

Sincerely,

whole bunch of words to say F OFF

Thanks for sharing Murray's responses, I still haven't gotten anything from her. Interesting changes today, I went to call Cantwell's office but now when you click on contact her on her official senator page it takes you straight to email. No way to see her phone number now. Luckily I still had it in my phone I just had to weed out which one it was by calling the other reps. I've now saved all the phone numbers in my phone.
Senator Cantwell 202-224-3441
Senator Murray 202-224-2621
Congressman Rick Larsen 202-225-2605

Cantwell's office has also started asking for my zip code which they haven't been doing. I think they must be getting overwhelmed with calls and are now wanting to make sure they are people from WA state.

Patty Murray's office is still just like yeah ok we will let her know.

Rick Larsen takes down your info and say they will send you the Congressmans views... So far still just 1 email from him that he supports the AWB and magazine capacity limits and background checks for everyone blah

Hopefully we are making a dent, they are to debate gun legislation tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing Murray's responses, I still haven't gotten anything from her. Interesting changes today, I went to call Cantwell's office but now when you click on contact her on her official senator page it takes you straight to email. No way to see her phone number now. Luckily I still had it in my phone I just had to weed out which one it was by calling the other reps. I've now saved all the phone numbers in my phone.

Cantwell's office has also started asking for my zip code which they haven't been doing. I think they must be getting overwhelmed with calls and are now wanting to make sure they are people from WA state.

Rick Larsen takes down your info and say they will send you the Congressmans views... So far still just 1 email from him that he supports the AWB and magazine capacity limits and background checks for everyone blah

I just him them again, so did the wife. In honor of the debate on the awb tomorrow. I hit the state reps as well.

:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sending state senator letters right now and I'm going to email Murray, Cantwell and Larsen again in the morning before work and call them all on my way as well (hands free of course)

I am sick and tired of the "I support the 2nd amendment, but......"

Why do they even bother? Does anyone really believe that they do support the 2A when they go on to say that they will do anything to subvert it?

I got the same response from Cantwell (nothing from Murray). I immediately wrote her back and politely told her that I did not contact her about Newtown, that I did in fact contact her about my 2nd amendment rights and her sworn oath to defend and protect those rights.......(no response from cantwell......)

I wish they were at least honest about their responses, I would at least respect that much.
something along the lines of this.

Dear beloved Oklahomie.

I appreciate your time and effort in responding to me with your concerns, I dislike hearing from my fellow Washingtonians on issues that involve what they think they want. I know better than my fellow Washingtonians because I have a desk and an assistant to do important things for me.

I don't understand your need of self protection, don't you live in a gated community? don't you too have armed guards present? I surely do hope that you will vote for me next term... would you like to see the list of important things I have been involved with? Just visit my webpage.

Go **** yourself,

Patty Murray U.S. senator.

of course with way less grammatical errors.

I wish they were at least honest about their responses, I would at least respect that much.

Dear beloved Oklahomie.

I appreciate your time and effort in responding to me with your concerns, I dislike hearing from my fellow Washingtonians on issues that involve what they think they want. I know better than my fellow Washingtonians because I have a desk and an assistant to do important things for me.

I don't understand your need of self protection, don't you live in a gated community? don't you too have armed guards present? I surely do hope that you will vote for me next term... would you like to see the list of important things I have been involved with? Just visit my webpage.

Go **** yourself,

:s0163:

With all these responses from our elected officials being canned, I do have to comment on a few that make me cringe:

P.M.) As a society we need to come together to begin a real conversation on all the factors contributing to those horrific instances of gun violence, but we also need to take specific action to bolster our current gun safety laws.

If only they would actually do this in good faith, I know Biden already had his mind made up B-4 Owebamma's task force was even assembled. I have little faith in our high ranking elected officials.

P.M.) But preventing tragedies like the one in Newtown will take more than just common-sense gun policies and enforcement. It will also take a renewed commitment to understanding and dealing with the root causes that lead isolated individuals to carry out these atrocities. At this moment, everything needs to be on the table for scrutiny.

But they are going to go ahead & ban what they can & then look elsewhere so they don't miss their golden opportunity to ban something!!!

Please be assured I will keep your views in mind as I work with my colleagues and please feel free to share with me your ideas on how to address this crisis.

Complete & utter hogwash, how in the world can these people even write this crap & expect "ALL" of their constituencies to believe it??? I am so fed up with it I could turn into a hermit & be happy!!!

Finally received a response from Sen. Murray, albeit brief. It seems her stance may be shifting a bit compared to earlier responses I've seen?

Dear Mr. X:

Sincerely,
Patty Murray
United States Senator

Maybe she just wants more letters.

Finally received a response from Sen. Murray, albeit brief. It seems her stance may be shifting a bit compared to earlier responses I've seen?

Maybe she just wants more letters.

How come I had to be the one who got the f-you, im banning your guns ? Shes not openly stating she wants a ban now ? Interesting.

Dear beloved Oklahomie.

Go **** yourself,

may be weird but more true than not

so enter in 98604 for the zip code which is battleground have everyone give that zip. any one else want to drop a zip code so everyone can call that one in too.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top