Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS WA (2) Herman Miller Eames Group Management Chair (mint and genuine) half off retail

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by Chandlerseattle, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Chandlerseattle

Chandlerseattle Seattle Active Member

Herman Miller brand designed by Eames. These are genuine and not knockoffs. Complete with UID tags. These are technically pre-owned but you would be hard pressed to know the difference. These chairs are over $1800 new EACH. Upgrade your office or home for a fraction of the cost.These are a cloth black with polished aluminum frame and arm rests.

There may be a surface scratch here and there on the aluminum near the arm rests or on the back of the chair but where it may have contacted a wall, desk or other chair at some point. Not any deeper really than a surface scratch and I am sure they would polish right out of you even care. These were manufactured in 2000. They are not brand new hence the price. I would rate them at 90-95% though. They are that nice for a pre-owned 15 year old high end chair.

You never know what you'll find on here!

I am asking $900 ea chair or both for $1700. Delivery is available in the greater Seattle area.

Firearm/ammo trades accepted

IMG_2373_zpsilxnk0wj.jpg

IMG_2372_zps9uqq1zlj.jpg

IMG_2376_zpssrhoz26b.jpg

IMG_2374_zpslugn4syw.jpg

IMG_2375_zpsv5fexekn.jpg

IMG_2377_zpseodqrchd.jpg

IMG_2378_zpscdqmc7bq.jpg

IMG_2379_zpsiuvojyxc.jpg

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
    EUGENE the REALTOR likes this.