JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1. Taurus PT-145 Millenium Pro, 10 round .45. w/magazines, conceal carry holster. $375

This one is very much like new. Stainless top. Nice compact high capacity .45 acp. Very concealable. Includes: pistol and box, multiple magazines (I need to count - like 4 or 5), a conceal carry IWB holster (Comp tac kydex, I think). This is a good price for this package.

2. Ruger Redhawk .44 magnum. 7 1/2" barrel. Blue. w/leather hip holster. $475

I bought this used at one of the PDX gunshows from one of the big dealers. Overall very nice condition. A little normal wear on the bluing as you would expect. Nice barrel and rifling. Nice action. Good trigger. Includes: pistol, Pacmayr presentation grips installed, the original wood grips, a leather hip holster. I have a bunch of 44 mag ammo to sell; I'll make a deal on it with the pistol, or, I'll sell separately under ammo. No biggie either way.

Local, cash, face to face deal only, OR resident only. Must be willing/able to show OR id, conceal carry permit a plus - it shows the State has vetted you.

send me a message with any questions.

Last Edited: