JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling 2 of my fathers Lugers from his collection. I really know nothing about these other than some limited internet research. Dad served in the army during WW2 and brought back several pistols. Among others, I found 4 Lugers. 2 look real nice and I will keep them for now. To the best of my knowledge, none of these pistols have been fired since the war. I don't recall him ever doing so and the only 9mm ammo I found he had was 1 box with 1942 headstamps. He also got other guns through the years so these may not be some he brought back. Sorry, but I just don't know that much about them other than looking at them as a kid.
The 2 for sale is a DWM with 1914 stamped on the barrel and an Erfurt long barrel artillery model with no date stamp on the barrel. Both seem to have all the correct parts as far as #'s matching the serial #. Was told the magazines are aftermarket. Condition seems to be average to good on both. Barrels are clean w/no rust pits. Can send some pics to interested buyers and/or will try to answer your questions about these. I'll price the DWM at $750 and $850 for the Erfurt. Will listen to sound reasoning on why they are not worth that much. Really not interested in shipping these so a FTF in OR is prefered. No trades.

guns 024.jpg

I have learned that the Erfurt artillery model is not a WW2 bring back. The shoulder stock lug on the frame has been ground down some to prevent a stock from being attached and a couple parts are stamped "German". Was told this was done to qualify it for import at the time. Both of these are shooters, not collector condition. Still open to reasonable offers on both.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.