JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lots of POS have rolled into this area recently. Two men stole a Traeger right off my neighbors patio last night. Today I went to our company mailbox and saw this:

View attachment 610924

Murders and brazen thefts.. This doesn't feel like the usual drunken Oregon bums from years past. I have no proof, but my intuition tells me these criminals have migrated here from urban areas in California and other metro areas.

You see this in MT too.

Nice subdivisions in other parts of MT not just in college towns or small towns and even with RURAL non lockable mail boxes by the road.

They have even PULLED UP/DESTROYED cement and newer, nice, metal, LOCKED mail boxes all in one group with big chains and trucks - they have done this with ATM machines in small NICE towns not just in some far out ATM close to a gas station.

THIS crapola is all over the place and it is due to DRUG ADDICTS, DRUNKS and criminals. From inside the state and TRANSIENTS because of the FREE STUFF that they get from the state, feds and bleeding heart liberals who don't SEE THIS stuff for what IT really is!

Cate

Very sad story.

When I lived in E WA I'd be up in the woods by myself all the time. Then a couple grouse hunters not far from where I lived walked the wrong road, one of them was shot dead by a dirt bag guarding his crop. Rifle shot, I'm sure he never saw it coming. Anyway, I still like the woods but I don't go it alone any longer, not that being in a group is a sure fired way to stay alive, just improves the odds, a bit.

Last Edited:
^^^

It is a sad story and my husband goes grouse hunting alone or with me in VERY remote places. I don't hunt but I enjoy those trips a lot.

Cate

I know the drug growers used to be a threat but though that since they legalized marijuana they probably wouldn't be growing in remote places anymore. Am I wrong, are they still a threat.

Latest report that I could find is dated 8-20 from the Estacada News by Emily Lindstrand .
The CCSO case number is Case #19-018794.
To read the report you have to create an account with your email and a password.

The report is a wrap up to date. In a nutshell, no suspects... CCSO is "asking for and following tips".
CCSO maintains that the MHNF is safe and the public should continue to come out and enjoy Clackamas County.
:rolleyes:

You see this in MT too.

Nice subdivisions in other parts of MT not just in college towns or small towns and even with RURAL non lockable mail boxes by the road.

They have even PULLED UP/DESTROYED cement and newer, nice, metal, LOCKED mail boxes all in one group with big chains and trucks - they have done this with ATM machines in small NICE towns not just in some far out ATM close to a gas station.

THIS crapola is all over the place and it is due to DRUG ADDICTS, DRUNKS and criminals. From inside the state and TRANSIENTS because of the FREE STUFF that they get from the state, feds and bleeding heart liberals who don't SEE THIS stuff for what IT really is!

Cate

Somebody took a front loader to a ATM in a parking lot right on millplain Blvd in Vancouver WA . A couple days ago.
:cool:

This one's already cold.
It looks that way, doesn't it ?

The victims were middle-aged poor people collecting brass to turn in for a few bucks.
Now if they were young, pretty women, the press would be hounding CCSO on a daily basis.
That kind of public pressure would cause CCSO to put more people on the case.
Right now, my guess is that they have one person working tips part time.

Last Edited:
It looks that way, doesn't it ?

The victims were middle-aged poor people collecting brass to turn in for a few bucks.
Now if they were young, pretty women, the press would be hounding CCSO on a daily basis.
That kind of public pressure would cause CCSO to put more people on the case.
Right now, my guess is that they have one person working tips part time.

The killers could be anywhere they might be at Wal-Mart standing next to one of us ,or at our shooting or camping spot out in the Styx. no one nows what they look like what they drive ect ect .you just don't have any Idea who you might be dealing with now days . . . :(

The killers could be anywhere they might be at Wal-Mart standing next to one of us ,or at our shooting or camping spot out in the Styx. no one nows what they look like what they drive ect ect .you just don't have any Idea who you might be dealing with now days . . . :(
I have two shooting buddies that don't want to go until this gets resolved.
I hope that soon someone "talks" or some road (sign) shooters get caught, their weapons tested and they get linked to the murders.

I feel sorry for those people and their families.
The image I have is of the two victims, all hunkered over picking up brass.
Then these clowns pull up and gun them.

I would throw in for a reward if someone wants to organize it and make it official.

I sent off an email to Channel 6 earlier in the week, asking them to keep hounding CCSO for more info/updates.
Amy Frazier did the last report on 8/21.
I also mentioned the Wildcat Mt. berry picker's car getting shot up.

I used their newsroom email addy.
No response as of yet.

I called Emily, of Estacada News, to inquire about Diane Walters who had her car shot up in the Wildcat area. Emily was unaware of that incident and no one at Estacada News had done a story about it. I was hoping she would know about any efforts to help get Diane's car repaired or get her a new one. I've tried several searches but can't find any fundraiser or anything about it. KPTV seems to be the only news outlet that reported it on 8-19 (thanks to @DirectDrive for the link).

While talking about that, she said she didn't have anything further on the 2 found shot.

If anyone finds a way to contact Diane or relatives, I'd like to make contact to see if someone is helping with the car situation. I'm sure someone is, because neighbors in rural areas take care of each other.

Do you know how this case was broken ?
I believe one of the perps started running his mouth. This area is now closed to shooting and a gate blocks the road to the gravel pit. The pit itself has been overgrown with brush and trees. Last time I walked by it, 4 years ago, there were still two old wooden crosses left for the victims by the road across from the pit. I'm glad these dirtbags all got life. Hopefully the Estacada victims will receive justice at some point in the future.

Click on the articles to enlarge for reading.
Larch Mtn Murders 2.JPG Larch Mtn Murders.JPG Larch MT Murders 3.JPG

Last Edited:
I believe one of the perps started running his mouth. This area is now closed to shooting and a gate blocks the road to the gravel pit. The pit itself has been overgrown with brush and trees. Last time I walked by it, 4 years ago, there were still two old wooden crosses left for the victims by the road across from the pit. I'm glad these dirtbags all got life. Hopefully the Estacada victims will receive justice at some point in the future.
I think these two crimes are similar and I hope CCSO can make an arrest soon.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top