JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was the Clackamas County Coroner's Office that announced that this was a double homicide.
It is common that Means and Methods are not released during an on-going investigation.
Well all want more details.

Yeah, its sad that this happened. But it would make a lot of us feel safer if we knew it was a murder suicide instead of some sniper wannabe picking someone off just for the fun of it... I'm also confused, if the police say we shouldn't be worried, then that would almost have to mean it was a murder suicide. I know exactly where this rock quarry is too. I go there sometimes when I'm hunting western oregon. Like this year I didn't draw my white river tag, I may have to hunt in this unit. I'm a little skeptical to go there, if there is someone shooting other hunters/shooters in the area!!!!!!!

Yeah, its sad that this happened. But it would make a lot of us feel safer if we knew it was a murder suicide instead of some sniper wannabe picking someone off just for the fun of it... I'm also confused, if the police say we shouldn't be worried, then that would almost have to mean it was a murder suicide. I know exactly where this rock quarry is too. I go there sometimes when I'm hunting western oregon. Like this year I didn't draw my white river tag, I may have to hunt in this unit. I'm a little skeptical to go there, if there is someone shooting other hunters/shooters in the area!!!!!!!
I'd chalk it up to an estacada drug deal gone sour...

I'd chalk it up to an estacada drug deal gone sour...
Now I don't go pretty much anywhere with out a gun.
Especially in the woods.
There is so many Low life P.O.S. PEOPLE .
these days.
And in the woods I really don't trust anyone.
Always have a gun on me and on high alert.

Now I don't go pretty much anywhere with out a gun.
Especially in the woods.
There is so many Low life P.O.S. PEOPLE .
these days.
And in the woods I really don't trust anyone.
Always have a gun on me and on high alert.
Alright, i guess im going to have to finally get my jackass holster for my 4506.. been looking for a good excuse anyway!!!

Shot at the Browns Camp main pit allot in the past. As soon as I saw one car with 5 guys passing around a KelTec pistol, have never been back if anyone else is shooting.

As for the OP, that is out where we usually get our Christmas tree each yr. Doubt its any more dangerous than anywhere else
I agree. I plan to still shoot in the area. I just don't go out by myself anymore. Had a couple bad feelings a few times that made me think it is not worth loosing my life over. If I was to shoot by myself. I just go to the range.

I think I will be safe. Camping with friends outside of Sisters. There is a pit not far from our camp site.

Shoot group.JPG

The news said that the authorities did not think there was any threat to the public. Hmm, a double homicide and the perp has not been caught. Interesting comment. Either they think the two shot each other or they are just attempting to keep the public from being concerned.

Or somebody got caught stepping out on their partner?

Greetings.. New member here. It was great finding this local community!

There is a couple of spots I would go to before finding the organized range I use now. The possibilities were always there in the back of my mind, especially considering that carcass wasn't there last time and it hasn't been hunting season!

We all take risks just getting out of bed and leaving the house, this is life. The best we can do is keep our heads on a swivel, watch our six and pray for the best. I can't help wondering how Kyle and Littlefield would weigh in.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top