JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you know how this case was broken ?
Yes. My dad was Gresham PD at the time. If I remember correctly the BGs were reported to have been driving a VW bug. While on duty, my dad found a VW matching that description and when confronted, they found one of the BGs. There may be missing parts here, but that is how I remember him saying it went down.

I called Emily, of Estacada News, to inquire about Diane Walters who had her car shot up in the Wildcat area. Emily was unaware of that incident and no one at Estacada News had done a story about it. I was hoping she would know about any efforts to help get Diane's car repaired or get her a new one. I've tried several searches but can't find any fundraiser or anything about it. KPTV seems to be the only news outlet that reported it on 8-19 (thanks to @DirectDrive for the link).

While talking about that, she said she didn't have anything further on the 2 found shot.

If anyone finds a way to contact Diane or relatives, I'd like to make contact to see if someone is helping with the car situation. I'm sure someone is, because neighbors in rural areas take care of each other.
I'm out of the loop but Cogs, do you know if there is a GoFUnd or anything that may have been mentioned to assist this woman with getting her vehicle repaired?

I'm out of the loop but Cogs, do you know if there is a GoFUnd or anything that may have been mentioned to assist this woman with getting her vehicle repaired?
I haven't heard a thing. I thought about doing one but I don't even have a contact friend of hers, not her contact info.

Lots of POS have rolled into this area recently. Two men stole a Traeger right off my neighbors patio last night. Today I went to our company mailbox and saw this:

View attachment 610924

Murders and brazen thefts.. This doesn't feel like the usual drunken Oregon bums from years past. I have no proof, but my intuition tells me these criminals have migrated here from urban areas in California and other metro areas.

BINGO

I was talking with the land owner on the property I shoot on. We can tell that non-authorized people use the area because they leave junk.

I mentioned that even though the site is a three sided draw with straight access, probably best to not run all the guns dry at once.:oops:

I was talking with the land owner on the property I shoot on. We can tell that non-authorized people use the area because they leave junk.

I mentioned that even though the site is a three sided draw with straight access, probably best to not run all the guns dry at once.:oops:
And best to have at least one person on Overwatch while the others have their fun.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top