JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm mainly wanting to trade for a decent 1911, I'm willing to add some cash for the right deal. One has a RRA 2 stage trigger the other has everything but a trigger both have a 4 position adjustable stocks. Also willing to trade for an upper but wanting something other than a 223. Thanks, I know I'm new but on other sites that can verify I'm good on my word. Cheers

I'm looking for a 300 blackout upper too. Or 45 ammo, willing to add an SKS into a deal also have a NEF in 20g and 223, the 223 has a 3x9 scope. Thanks

20131219_174211.jpg 20131219_174211.jpg 20131219_174211.jpg
20131219_174211.jpg

20131219_174211.jpg

T/T. I'm still here with my trades. Posting them for sale soon. Let me know something please.

Even swap for both lowers (both fuctional)

Sig 232 2 mags holster. New grips on order.
S&W 646 tuned by 'smith choice of grips
Mossberg 500 upgaded to 590 w/GRS (Trijicon front)

I PM'd you a few weeks ago about a cash offer, you replied you had an offer of a G-27. I assume that fell through.

Please let me know something. Even if it's just a "No thanks"

Sorry about that, I'm meeting the guy with the g-27 this Saturday and see if we can reach a deal we are both happy with, I'll let you know either way. Thanks

tinman357's quote...T/T Dude! I've made trade and cash offers. Not sure what it takes to get your attention but the only definative answer I've gotten is that you have a deal pending...*OK. I see that you're new. Cool. Welcome. It's considered bad form to keep a prospective buyer dangling.I'd PM this but you don't answer those...

I did pm you back stating, no thanks. please don't write something like this and edit your post. I may look petty outing you and your statement. Hope your deal goes thru smoothly.

No pm back from you. Last I heard from you was the post above where you said you'd let me know. You never responded to my offers, never declined my offer. Nothing solid at all really.

My sales went through just fine. Thanks.

The only thing you outed is your inability to keep your word and questionable business practices. Obviously your lowers weren't worth a used glock.

I've. Lost nothing. Care to take the rest of this to PM like professionals?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top