JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's bizarre that he supposedly had a fully automatic weapon, was in a crowded area, and only killed two people. Doesn't make those two deaths any less tragic, but he obviously didn't have a clue what he was doing.
Haven't read anything, but a full auto is hard to control.

Really?.. Interesting.
iirc, full auto is no less legal or difficult to obtain than any other gun, semiauto, single shot... its an arduous process to get permitted to own guns, but once you have it, theres no distinction between guns. silencers as well, which i think might even be mandatory to shoot at gun clubs?

Thanks for copying the poop, I'm link-O-phobic, not to mention admittedly lazy. Wish everyone did this especially for politically slanted sites that don't deserve the traffic/revenue that comes from traffic
If a website for a peer review journal of sociological demography, published since 1957 is politically slanted in your world, where do you get your information? TV
Thanks for copying the poop, I'm link-O-phobic, not to mention admittedly lazy. Wish everyone did this especially for politically slanted sites that don't deserve the traffic/revenue that comes from traffic
It's a website for peer review journal of sociological demography listed as "neutral:"

"Editorially, we cannot find evidence of any overt political opinions being offered. This is a straight-up data-driven website with minimal bias."

It aggregates data for ease of use. If that is a politically slanted site that doesn't deserve traffic, what site does?

Dr Prepper said: D*mnit why can't I delete these message reply headers?
If a website for a peer review journal of sociological demography, published since 1957 is politically slanted in your world, where do you get your information? TV

It's a website for peer review journal of sociological demography listed as "neutral:"

"Editorially, we cannot find evidence of any overt political opinions being offered. This is a straight-up data-driven website with minimal bias."

It aggregates data for ease of use. If that is a politically slanted site that doesn't deserve traffic, what site does?
Sorry wasn't trying to insinuate your link you posted here was political or slanted. I was just nearly referencing other ones that might be. But thanks for clearing that up though.

Since we are on the topic I know occasionally even non biased pubs sometimes print fake news like JAMA they have been tested and failed their due diligence of article research. There was a big one a few years back about chocolate that everyone ran with it was all over every major news channel I watched back then and then it was later revealed that it was just a false fairly innocuous test.
I don't know if peer reviewed means as much these days as it once did. But I also agree there are good solid publishers out there who do. And even if you do slip once in blue moon no biggie. I mainly just hate clicking on random links if I can avoid it. Just a personal preference.

I wish "the smartest man in America" would tell us how to think on this matter. All I can think of now is to scream "stop the steal", and wear a funny hat with horns.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top