JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Clearly fake news. Our political elites tell us that mass shootings only happen in the United States. They know a lot more than we do...because they're smarter than we are...that's why they're our political elites. And they would never lie to us.

Evidence of that? Or should we just take your word?

jeff dunham peanut GIF

Spoonfed sheeple, who run to the stores and buy T.P. when the poop barely shifts.
That was really oddly funny. There were people with only a few weeks worth of food but nearly 2 years worth of toilet paper in their house.

Worst part about all these unprepared ninnys is that after a few days of no eating they will start to become a major liability for everyone else who had prepared ahead of time and sacrificed time and money to ensure their family would be provided for.

Just not widely armed public like us "crazy" folk here in the US of A? 😁
yea i mean its a typical nordic gun culture - very few people walk around concealed carrying. only rich and/or important people do that. but its also a typically nordic low crime environment. som'n bout the cold makes people not rob each other as much, i guess

FE991DD5-0777-4BB6-A8E7-494604FD0C60.png

Some of the top immigrant origin countries are not friendly with homosexuals. The US saw a deadly mass shooting at a gay bar a few years ago at the hands of someone who shouted something that sounds similar to "aloha snackbar."

Incorrect. See below 👇
No they don't. Did you read the article? Those numbers are death rates per capita for a given time frame. They had one massive mass shooting event where 60 some people were killed.
Correct. That shooting by Anders Behring Breivik, who killed those 69 school kids on that island, severely skews the data.
And I say that as a supporter of John Lott and the CPRC

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads