solv3nt

Reactions
It's bizarre that he supposedly had a fully automatic weapon, was in a crowded area, and only killed two people. Doesn't make those two deaths any less tragic, but he obviously didn't have a clue what he was doing.
Haven't read anything, but a full auto is hard to control.

Reactions
Thanks for copying the poop, I'm link-O-phobic, not to mention admittedly lazy. Wish everyone did this especially for politically slanted sites that don't deserve the traffic/revenue that comes from traffic
If a website for a peer review journal of sociological demography, published since 1957 is politically slanted in your world, where do you get your information? TV
Thanks for copying the poop, I'm link-O-phobic, not to mention admittedly lazy. Wish everyone did this especially for politically slanted sites that don't deserve the traffic/revenue that comes from traffic
It’s a website for peer review journal of sociological demography listed as “neutral:”

“Editorially, we cannot find evidence of any overt political opinions being offered. This is a straight-up data-driven website with minimal bias.”

It aggregates data for ease of use. If that is a politically slanted site that doesn’t deserve traffic, what site does?

Dr Prepper said: D*mnit why can't I delete these message reply headers?
If a website for a peer review journal of sociological demography, published since 1957 is politically slanted in your world, where do you get your information? TV

It’s a website for peer review journal of sociological demography listed as “neutral:”

“Editorially, we cannot find evidence of any overt political opinions being offered. This is a straight-up data-driven website with minimal bias.”

It aggregates data for ease of use. If that is a politically slanted site that doesn’t deserve traffic, what site does?
Sorry wasn't trying to insinuate your link you posted here was political or slanted. I was just nearly referencing other ones that might be. But thanks for clearing that up though.

Since we are on the topic I know occasionally even non biased pubs sometimes print fake news like JAMA they have been tested and failed their due diligence of article research. There was a big one a few years back about chocolate that everyone ran with it was all over every major news channel I watched back then and then it was later revealed that it was just a false fairly innocuous test.
I don't know if peer reviewed means as much these days as it once did. But I also agree there are good solid publishers out there who do. And even if you do slip once in blue moon no biggie. I mainly just hate clicking on random links if I can avoid it. Just a personal preference.

Reactions
I wish "the smartest man in America" would tell us how to think on this matter. All I can think of now is to scream "stop the steal", and wear a funny hat with horns.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors August 2-Day Show
Hillsboro, OR
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA
Rimfire Challenge
Canby, OR

Latest Resource Reviews

Back Top