JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I was going through the news on my phone and I saw that in Arkansas 2 LEOs and 2 bad gusy were shot and killed. The LEOs had pulled over a car and the two guys got out with AK-47s and killed the officers. The two bad guys were found by police at a wal-mart parking lot and police shot and killed them..... I believe a few officers were also hurt as they confronted the bad guys and had a shoot out.....but as it stands. 2 officers and 2 criminals dead.

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37259114/ns/us_news-crime_and-courts/

Wow. I've got nothing insightful to add. I just can't see a traffic stop going suddenly to Ak's gunning down officers. It reminds me of "No Country for Old Men," where the Sheriff (Tommy Lee Jones) explains he just can't do the job anymore because the lawless people are just so... lawless.

I really want to see who they track these two criminals down to. What were they up to and what put them up to it.

An armed jackass is just a regular jackass with a gun . These fruitloops would have done stupid , pointless violence whether they had an ak47 or 24 oz. framing hammer . They say you can't fix stupid , but it seems that was exactly the outcome , a little late perhaps, but effective none the less . Too bad that they didn't meet their ultimate fate a little sooner , but at least they won't be feeding at the public trough for 25 years as the courts take great pains to avoid violating their "rights " . My sympathy to the families of the fallen officers, hopefully the BGs felt an extreme amount of pain before they checked out.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top