JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD PENDING FUNDING

My bad eyesight (and ocd) is your great deal if you are not super picky about the finish of your carry gun. I am selling what is, IMHO, the best carry revolver ever made. I carry a black one but wanted a nickel one too. I ordered it offline and did not inspect it when I picked it up. There is a flaw in the finish on the trigger guard (see red arrow in third pic). I just paid over $900 for this gun this week but I am selling it for $600 due to the flaw in the finish. I could probably send it back to the manufacturer and get it repaired but that is too much hassle this time of year.

If someone is going to carry this amazing little .357mag they might not even mind the finish flaw. If they know how to ceracoat they could probably fix it super cheap or have it done very cheap. There is no noticeable damage to the gun, just the finish. I know people will say a carry gun is going to get scratched and worn anyway, but my OCD does not tolerate that well.

For those not familiar, the Rhino is a shoot from the bottom cylinder revolver. The design makes shooting .357mag loads out of a small gun easier than .38spl out of the competition. The flat sided cylinder also makes it the most comfortable to carry revolver I have ever owned as well as the most comfortable to shoot. This 6-shot .357mag pistol is nickel finish and comes with a custom leather holster, moon clips, and all original papers and box.

$600

20151209_222611.jpg
20151209_222522.jpg
20151209_222548.jpg

Last Edited:
Glad you got a buyer so quickly, great price. I've had one online gun sale end up with something that I wasn't happy with, so I worked with my FFL to send it back for an exchange. The only real hassle was waiting the extra time to get it back. No extra cost, and they did take care of me, but it was a bit frustrating to have to send it back in the first place.

I WANT ONE OF THESE SOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!

(then why did you spend all your money on a beat to sh*t vintage Wolverine .22?)

(Shut up inner-monologue!)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.