JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lucky you
Feel better?
I can manage the wait.
The first was approved faster than I was expecting, so if close to that length of time, it's do-able.

Lucky you
Feel better?
I can manage the wait.
The first was approved faster than I was expecting, so if close to that length of time, it's do-able.
I have a drill press. I was merely pointing out there is a quick option. Now I do have a form 4 out there, 6 months in. It is not nearly as daunting to make some of this stuff with the kits out there. I have no ffl or anything. I'm just a guy with a garage and a few tools. My last form 1 was 16 days. My last form 4 was 13 months. My first was 22 months. Not in any way trying to be a rain cloud, but I find the form 1s wonderful too.

I have a drill press. I was merely pointing out there is a quick option. Now I do have a form 4 out there, 6 months in. It is not nearly as daunting to make some of this stuff with the kits out there. I have no ffl or anything. I'm just a guy with a garage and a few tools. My last form 1 was 16 days. My last form 4 was 13 months. My first was 22 months. Not in any way trying to be a rain cloud, but I find the form 1s wonderful too.
Form 1's are outstanding, IF you have the tools to use at your leisure, no argument, I get it. Just the way you guys rrrolled in. Get where I'm meaning?
If I had the tools, it would be a no brainer, NOT to build for yourself. I don't have the tools, AND I don't want to go that next step, out of sheer laziness, I suppose. LOL

Not really. I have a few form 4s. I have no problems saying I am looking at a salvo 12. However your time frame looked wildly unrealistic. In all my form 4s I have had Two come in under a year. Most have been just over a year, and my first took 22 months. That was for an osprey.22.

A lot of kits can be completed with a hand drill. That's a low cost of entry. That is why I like the form 1 world.

My first form 4 was 8mo. I put the thought that I bought it on the back burner, for a mindset of 13mo from GO.
Color me impressed and happy, to have got it in 8mo.
I consider suppressors as a luxury item, not a real need, if that makes sense.
The "kits" you mention, I have enough projects to take my mind away, from where it needs to be. ;)

I have mostly been shortening barrels and adding real stocks with form 1s. (I am on an SBR, SBS kick) I keep projects to distract me from physical pain and to take the mind off of stress at work. I find it fun to shoot things I made, do food prep with knives I made, play guitar on guitars I made.. I make things. It is no slam on you if that is not your peace. It is how I try to stay in an okay headspace, plus the times are short right now.

I bought a bolt action recently. It took half the time to clear of my last form 1. While that should not be, (the bolt action should have taken an hour at most instead of 8 days. )it is pretty impressive.

4-6 months would be awesome but not likely. I just got one of my cans outta jail after 7 months. Another in jail and recently sent in my stamp and it was looking like it'll take about a year. I would expect that long especially right now.

I know I spent a chunk, more than I spent previously.
S.N.A.F.U.
Hurry up and wait.
Carry on..LOL

It's a generation thing is all. :)

4-6 months would be awesome but not likely. I just got one of my cans outta jail after 7 months. Another in jail and recently sent in my stamp and it was looking like it'll take about a year. I would expect that long especially right now.
Hope for the best, plan for the worst.
It's hard to determine, is my thoughts.
I'll be working on perfecting the Cheshire grin, for when its in my hands. :D

S.N.A.F.U.

Hurry up and.......... Bored1.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR