JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have held on to these two bricks for a few years but don't have a .22 rifle to put it through any longer. I'd rather someone else have some fun and I'd like something to put in the mini 14. Would also consider trades for Ruger Mini 14 magazines, harris bipod etc.

Folks are asking anywhere from $35 up to $ridiculous for a brick of bulk 22lr at this time. I'm asking for around 250 rounds of 223 brass cased bulk ammo. If that seems unreasonable please make me an offer. Thank you

I'm looking to get around 250 rounds of brass cased 223. I am not looking for anything fancy nor expensive. Hoping someone on here maybe had an over-abundance of some bulk 223 that they didn't pay too much for and would like to trade for this. Thanks!

I traded this off to a forum member already. No one had messaged on it in quite some time, I forgot it was still not closed. Sorry.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.