JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I currently moved and had to switch to another carrier due to the lack of coverage at my house and I now have 2 spare phones.

First off, I have an Apple I-Phone 3GS that has only been used for roughly 3 months. It is in immaculate condition and has always been in a Magpul FDE Field Case and had a Screen Protector installed. I'm asking $260 OBO for the I-Phone with Magpul case/screen protector/house charger/car charger. It is the 2nd model of the Iphone, basically a 3.5 released between the 3 and 4.

Next off, I have a Sony Ericsson Experia X10. It's not the new HD verison, I bought it this last december. Phone is in overall good condition, screen has small surface scratches that you are unable to see if the phone is powered on. Great little ANDROID smart phone, in good working condition. Asking $135 shipped for the phone.

Sorry, no pics atm.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top