JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$225
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Port Orchard
State
Washington
Zip Code
Both new frames are serialized and were machined by manufacturor, no machining was done by me. They require transfer at FFL near me and buyer pays transfer fee. My location is Port Orchard WA, I may also be able to meet at Bullseye Tacoma. No shipping or holds please.FFL near me are Boerners Bremerton and MKR in Gig Harbor.

Complete ODG Polymer 80 Compact frame (G19 Gen 3), has purple Lone Wolf mag release and a polymer 3D printed magwell. Includes one Glock OEM 15 round mag. Price is $225 Firm! Ready to attach your slide.

Complete FMK AG1 Frame for G19 Gen 3 in blue jay color, has gold TiN locking block, includes 2 aftermarket 15 round mags, $200 Firm! Ready to attach your slide.

Text 3/6/0/6/8/9/9/3/1/8

IMG_20210917_084234.jpg IMG_20210917_084323.jpg IMG_20210917_084257.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks, I have not quite figured out how to edit that part on here. These are not considered a complete pistol at FFL and can be taken home the same day after the quick check. But I will attempt to change category.
I understand what you are saying. But since they have the numbers, they should list with complete pistols. Just like you will not see an AR receiver here in parts and accessories. It is listed in the rifle adds.

I understand what you are saying. But since they have the numbers, they should list with complete pistols. Just like you will not see an AR receiver here in parts and accessories. It is listed in the rifle adds.
Yes thanks, in the future I will, but I have looked several times, when I hit the edit ad button, I do not see an option for changing the category, I do see that I can change the price.. I have noted this for future posts.

Yes thanks, in the future I will, but I have looked several times, when I hit the edit ad button, I do not see an option for changing the category, I do see that I can change the price.. I have noted this for future posts.
You will have to lock this add and start a new in the pistol adds

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top