JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Edgewood
State
Washington
Zip Code
Was going to be a his & hers project with my wife, but need to do other things right now. Purchased direct from Aero and got super lucky with the consecutive serial numbers. I took them out of the boxes to inspect them and that's it, been in the safe since. $700 for the pair. Will meet at your FFL within a reasonable distance of Edgewood, WA. Any other arrangements would be at buyer's cost.
Here's the link to Aero's page for them:
https://www.aeroprecisionusa.com/m5-complete-lower-receiver-standard

Since the question will likely come, I'm hoping to find someone who appreciates getting the pair and won't separate them...... yet.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Sorry for the delay, Aero's pics at the site I linked to are much better than my cell phone pics, but here's a couple:

20210504_215833.jpg 20210504_215747.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.