JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Caliber
9mm
City
Sherwood
State
Oregon
21174080-5A6A-427F-A083-B4B61D62A6BB.jpeg 21D72C3A-7362-4230-90B7-C2926375DC06.jpeg FAAE06FD-4AA1-4BCA-AD00-D66C877E58AD.jpeg I'll i have 2 9mm handguns to trade.
Polish P64 and Diamondback DB9

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
The third pin was added to the gen 2 to fix some trigger problems with the gen 1. The DB9 has a bit if a doubious reputation but I believe it is mostly due the the gen 1 guns. I have never had a jam or failure with my gen 2. They are supposed to have a break in period when new. I racked the slide on mine several hundred times before taking it out to the range and mine never suffered through a break in period. I was pretty leary when I bought my DB9 because of there reputation but my DB9 has proven itself to be carry worthy after many hundreds of rounds through it. I shoot and carry 115gr Speer Gold Dot hollow points that I load myself in my DB9... they have worked very well / reliably.

The DB9 is the only pocketable 9mm semi that I am aware of. I also own a Karh CM9 which is a nicer gun than the DB9 in pretty much every way BUT the CM9 isn't pocketable for me and the DB9 is. The DB9 is a little heavier and bulkier than my LCP and I switch back and forth between my DB9 and LCP depending on which pants I am wearing. I really like the extra power of 9mm over .380 though.

The DB9 is not a fun shooter but I found that a Houge rubber grip sleeve has helped a lot in making the DB9 more controllable and easier on the hand when shooting. The Hogue does add a bit of extra width but I haven't really noticed this extra width when pocket carrying.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.