JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We're off to a good start!:s0155:

Huh? I don't get it...

Zeroring always loves to post about the member count :D

And I'm sure he gets upset when someone else beats him to it :D

:s0113:

I do not!!!!! Well... not much. :D

It was only a fluke that I noticed it was sitting at 2,499 when I first logged in this evening, so I just HAD to watch it like a hawk and pounce. :p

See you at 3,000 (probably before the end of the school year in mid-June). :drink:

This is truly amazing, that this project has grown this fast and come this far in this short of time. I know other forums that take years to break 1,000 members. I always knew we could do it though, if we stayed true to our principals, our mission, and our goals. Despite those who didn't like what we were doing here for one reason or another, I knew we had and will continue to have a winning game plan. I want to thank all of you for your generous support :s0155:

Any idea what the OR/WA ratio is?

Here's the breakdown of total visits (not total unique visits), since August 5th, 2008. As you can see, we definitely have some work to do in Washington and Idaho :)

1. Oregon 202,015
2. Washington 61,794
3. California 15,905
4. Texas 4,555
5. Florida 2,994
6. New York 2,863
7. New Jersey 2,681
8. Virginia 2,428
9. Arizona 2,379
10. Ohio 1,769

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show