JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am selling the following reloading components for just $150 cash in person. The following items are included:

1) 2.5 LBs of IMR-4064 powder. One 1 LB container is still sealed and the other one has slightly over 1.5 LBs (I needed an empty container, so I transferred left-overs from one container to another one that was full). All
this powder is from the same lot and I purchased it from PowderValley this summer.

2) 2 x never opened 1 LB containers of CFE223 powder. I purchased this powder from PowderValley this summer.

3) 80 x 0.308" 168gr Berger VLD Target bullets. I purchased these bullets few months ago from Blue Collar Reloading.

4) 69 x 0.308" 168gr Sierra HPBT bullets. I purchased these bullets from another forum member.

I live in Seattle and could meet at the South Lake Union (work) or in Queen Anne (home). I am asking just $150 cash. I am scaling down on my reloading and I have enough Varget powder and Sierra Match-King bullets to last me for long time, so I do not need the above components.

Cheers,

Dan from Seattle

DDJ#18.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'll take it if sale falls through
I'll take it if sale falls through, can pick it up today.
I am selling the following reloading components for just $150 cash in person. The following items are included:

1) 2.5 LBs of IMR-4064 powder. One 1 LB container is still sealed and the other one has slightly over 1.5 LBs (I needed an empty container, so I transferred left-overs from one container to another one that was full). All
this powder is from the same lot and I purchased it from PowderValley this summer.

2) 2 x never opened 1 LB containers of CFE223 powder. I purchased this powder from PowderValley this summer.

3) 80 x 0.308" 168gr Berger VLD Target bullets. I purchased these bullets few months ago from Blue Collar Reloading.

4) 69 x 0.308" 168gr Sierra HPBT bullets. I purchased these bullets from another forum member.

I live in Seattle and could meet at the South Lake Union (work) or in Queen Anne (home). I am asking just $150 cash. I am scaling down on my reloading and I have enough Varget powder and Sierra Match-King bullets to last me for long time, so I do not need the above components.

Cheers,

Dan from Seattle

View attachment 1321887
I'm in the process of scaling up my reloading, if you have any other powders, bullets, primers, dies, tools, etc. let me know! Thanks!

I'll take it if sale falls through, can pick it up today.
I already arranged with another forum member. I am waiting for him to let me know when he will be able to stop by and pick up the items. If he changes his mind (very unlikely since he purchased from me in the past and never changed his mind), I will let you know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top