JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These delusional politicians are so completely disconnected from what people in Oregon really think and want that most no longer serve a useful purpose....

The same politicians that support killing innocent babies through abortion certainly have no issue protecting the rights of criminals on death row in Oregon and disarming her citizenry.

"But felons who are denied a sale at a gun shop can find a private gun sale on Craigslist to get around the requirements, Prozanski said"

BULLbubblegum Craigslist does not allow sales of guns So much for this moron knowing anything about what he's talking about.

"But felons who are denied a sale at a gun shop can find a private gun sale on Craigslist to get around the requirements, Prozanski said"

BULLbubblegum Craigslist does not allow sales of guns So much for this moron knowing anything about what he's talking about.

Just because they don't allow the postings, doesn't mean you can't get one on C-List. It's not like C-List goes through and removes or prohibits gun ads. The community has to flag the ads X times before they are removed. I'll guarantee you you can buy a gun on Craigslist....the ads are not that hard to find. Search "Bang" and see how many ads come up. There are ads for trading for things that go bang in addition to things that go bang for sale. The only thing prohibiting a gun sale on Craigslist is the words in the Terms of Use. So in effect, nothing really.

Just because they don't allow the postings, doesn't mean you can't get one on C-List. It's not like C-List goes through and removes or prohibits gun ads. The community has to flag the ads X times before they are removed. I'll guarantee you you can buy a gun on Craigslist....the ads are not that hard to find. Search "Bang" and see how many ads come up. There are ads for trading for things that go bang in addition to things that go bang for sale. The only thing prohibiting a gun sale on Craigslist is the words in the Terms of Use. So in effect, nothing really.

It doesn't matter if its Craigslist, Armslist or behind the dumpster at Safeway.....if you are a felon and want a gun, guess what? You'll probably find a way. The issue with these ridiculous bills is that you are penalizing law abiding citizens. It would be akin to putting a breath lockout device on my car, because my felon pyscho neighbor with 10 DWI's ran over some kids at a school crossing. Would that make sense?

It doesn't matter if its Craigslist, Armslist or behind the dumpster at Safeway.....if you are a felon and want a gun, guess what? You'll probably find a way. The issue with these ridiculous bills is that you are penalizing law abiding citizens. It would be akin to putting a breath lockout device on my car, because my felon pyscho neighbor with 10 DWI's ran over some kids at a school crossing. Would that make sense?

Whoa, easy there. I'm not agreeing with any of the legislation going on. I was merely pointing out to Mark the inaccuracy of the statement that you can't buy a gun on C-List. Education is paramount, right? You can buy anything on Craigslist, even things they deem prohibited or not allowed.

ANY restriction gun rights doesn't affect the target, criminals. It only affects the good, law abiding folks that follow the rules. Criminals don't follow rules, hence the reason they are called criminals. I'll carry into a place that has No Gun signs until they ask me to leave. However, there is a reason they call it concealed carry, right?

Maybe I'm mistaken, but does Craigslist actually sell guns? If not, then how do you buy a gun on Craigslist?

Is this another evil inanimate thing that is responsible, and not a real person?

The CL posting showing an old 22 rifle is probably not what the bad guys are looking for. I have bought guns from CL but it is not easy to find something you want.

Placing a gun for sale ad is easy on CL, it just depends on how you word the ad.
If placed on the Portland site, then it will more then likely be flagged within the day, but the rural areas are not as flag happy as Portland and will remain up for a lot longer.
Backpage is an offshoot of CL and they don't have any problems with guns and ammo ads.

Not sure if trolling...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads