JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi,

I have (2) 40 Cal 30 round mags. I don't know who is the manufacturer. Maybe you can. That is why I posted all those pictures. Hopefully you can identify it. At $12 each, it is a good deal.

I don't think they work on Sigs, but they are very similar to Sig magazines. I have a Sig P229.

Let me know if you are interested. I am located downtown Portland. Pick it here at my office. Send me a PM if interested.

I can do some trading too. I would like a leather holster for my S&W Model 10 2" (K frame), mags for my LCP.

40-SW-30-Round-Mag-01-e1449023757325.jpg

40-SW-30-Round-Mag-02.jpg

40-SW-30-Round-Mag-03.jpg

40-SW-30-Round-Mag-12.jpg

40-SW-30-Round-Mag-11.jpg

40-SW-30-Round-Mag-10.jpg

40-SW-30-Round-Mag-09.jpg

40-SW-30-Round-Mag-06.jpg

40-SW-30-Round-Mag-05.jpg

40-SW-30-Round-Mag-07.jpg

40-SW-30-Round-Mag-04.jpg

That is one of the possibilities. I thought about that. I don't have a Beretta 96. It does not work on my Sigs.

Lets see who is the winner.

It looks like the magazines are for Beretta 96. I just saw a Beretta 92 mag. It looks very similar. I don't have Beretta 96 mag for comparison, or a Beretta 96 for testing.

At $25 for both, it is great deal.

I compared the looks and position of the slots to a Beretta magazine at a store. Did not do it side by side. However, it looks like it is a match. I don't have Beretta 96 to test.

If you have a Beretta 96, bring it together with some blanks / non-live rounds for testing the mags.

Thanks for the feedback. I am tending towards that opinion too. Hopefully I can get to try them to confirm.

They will fit any beretta 92 as well. My 96a1 40 cal magazines will fit my wifes 92fs campact 9mm
13 shot mags and work just fine and hold more 9MMS.

Does this mag work on Taurus PT92? I like the fact that the Taurus has the decocker in the frame. Too bad their quality is chancy. Some Taurus look as well built and finished as Berettas. In others, it seems there was QC.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top