JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Concise and actually fairly informative (other than the assault weapon reference)...short enough and from a source libs might not instantly dismiss...

Email, call, share, repeat.

Boss

Last Edited:
Whaaaat? That came from NBC? Up is down, down is up, black is white, white is black. Cats and dogs are sleeping together! Well credit is due. it's a fairly unbiased piece. I wonder if that guy still has his job?

Ok, so a sliver of truth slipped through the corporate filters, WOW, did Bloomberg pass away or something?!?!?
Ok, I want that 1895 Winchester in the first scene at the gun show, don't care what caliber it is ether! LOL
Second, showing the AK' ish thingy being belt looped wasn't Full Auto, but who cares, they did tell the truth!

IS the End Really that Near?:eek:

Not a bad segment... WHO actually saw it?

Id like to know if this ever aired and what it was a part of... some local newscast on an NBC affiliate? Added to a Dateline episode? Just a snippet on their Youtube channel?

I heard on the radio that one of the network affiliate local channels in Portland was doing a piece on CHL holders... I didnt catch it

Promo on the radio sounded fair. Clips of those interviewed sounded measured and reasonable.

Anyone else catch that?

Seeing this, a brief moment of truth in a sea of half truths and lies, it reminds me of the science fiction short story All Summer in a Day, where the sun only comes out for two hours every seven years. This is that short break in the rain where the sun appears and you think: if only it could always be this good.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top