JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 2 10 rounders for a full-size XD9 that I've had for more than 10 years. I bought an XD9 back in 2003 (during AWB) that came with the 2 10 rounders. I quickly found out that Beretta 92 mags fit it with a simple dremel modification, so I got a few of those and never looked back. Fast-forward 11 years: I'm cleaning out my parent's attic and I come across the box from my old XD9, complete with 2 10 rounders, practically new. I've put a snap-cap in one, but besides that, they have seen little use. I figure someone in Komifornia, Hawaii, NY, or some other rights-infringed-locale could make better use of them, so time to move em out. $20 ea. Possible trades include:

concealment holster for 1911 (full-size or micro)
Silver coins (I'll give you 20x face value for junk US silver)
1911 compact mags
1911 vz grips (full-size or compact)
Ammo (.308, 9mm, .45)- not that I expect it but worth asking :winkkiss:
Mags for ar, 220, .22 AR, .22 1911 conversion, xd9 or 45
Trijicon ACOG 6x :s0155:
Thanks for looking!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top