JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some of their RCBS products are under the counter where the fishing poles are displayed; I was pleased to find out they carry de-capping pins...

I think their .17g HMR is under ten bucks too.

You gotta walk around to the other side of the island, with the fishing reels on display. I'm assuming that Bimarts are designed pretty much alike.
I bought some powder from two different stores now. Yes the were on the other side. I just started reloading so I guess i never payed attention to the reloading products. They're powders are $5-$7 per pound cheaper than the sporting good stores in the area.

Powders; I made an incidental stop at a Beaverton store (near HWY 10, next to all the antique stores....) on Saturday; Unique was the only powder that was missing (sold out) on the shelf.

Glad to see the full shelves; and sale prices.

Powders; I made an incidental stop at a Beaverton store (near HWY 10, next to all the antique stores....) on Saturday; Unique was the only powder that was missing (sold out) on the shelf.

Glad to see the full shelves; and sale prices.
Agreed. Been a long time coming.

BiMart is a good place to buy a lot of things outside of firearms. They may have a somewhat limited selection but I have bought lawnmowers, car batteries, small appliances, electronics, hardware, clothing, food and many other items outside of firearm related items and have bought them at lower or near equal prices compared to other stores. I would rather spend my money there than Walmart.

BiMart is a good place to buy a lot of things outside of firearms. They may have a somewhat limited selection but I have bought lawnmowers, car batteries, small appliances, electronics, hardware, clothing, food and many other items outside of firearm related items and have bought them at lower or near equal prices compared to other stores. I would rather spend my money there than Walmart.

Yep, any day of the week EXCEPT Tuesday when the store is invaded with the meanest, the most stingy, and the most disrespectful shoppers on the planet....

:s0049:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads