JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yup i started out with hi-point jenning davis now i have xd, glock, kimber. I had usp 40, 45, sig 220, berreta. We all have to start out at some point. Enjoy the site, there is a lot of info here you can find.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Does anyone know anything about the Portland Rifle and Pistol Club on NE Hassalo St.? It seems like a very inexpensive range and it's very close to my house which would be nice. I need to find a range somewhere that I can afford most importantly since I'm unemployed right now. A Place to Shoot seems like a rip off.

Welcome! I highly recommend Johnson Creek Gun Club. You can click their banner near the top of the page.

If you have some time and gas money there are several places you can shoot outdoors, within about 30-45 minutes outside of suburbia, both to the east (by estecada) and the west (off the 26, browns camp areas) if you want to shoot outdoors and not pay range fees.
Personally, I go shooting about once every week to 2 weeks and have never paid a range fee doing this. Just got to find places that are legal to shoot at and make the trek. I <3 the outdoors too, so it works great for me.

Also the Hi-Point isn't bad to start out with, a lot better than a lot of other P.O.S. guns that are around that costs the same or more than that. Just learn to shoot good and then shop around for something you really want. Who knows, you might even want to change caliber too. :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top