JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Never bought from them before, and they actually did have the cheapest price on an AR part I was looking for. Before I hit the "place order" button I decided to do a quick search online for any coupon codes. They have one valid through 1/31/17 for first-time buyers to their site. The coupon code is: SAVEFIRST

Sure enough, it worked! Took $15.00 off the total price. Sweet!

Cheers!

I dropped them (and haven't looked back) when they blatantly started gouging people during the last "big panic", and even canceled in-process orders before they shipped so they could sell the items for the higher prices aka $100 P-mags, and .223 ammo for over $1 per round.

o_O

I understand and empathize with the sentiment toward CTD. I'm also a practical man though, and if I can get an AR part that runs $50.00 everywhere else for $44.00 plus $15.00 off that, I'm going to take that deal. I'll likely never shop at CTD ever again because with the exception of this one part, I've never found them to be the cheaper option on anything.

I dropped them (and haven't looked back) when they blatantly started gouging people during the last "big panic", and even canceled in-process orders before they shipped so they could sell the items for the higher prices aka $100 P-mags, and .223 ammo for over $1 per round.

o_O
Same here. I have a picture somewhere of their email address showing $99 pmags, $1300 Mosin nagants, etc. Oh and I did try to give them a second chance a month back but when I went back . My cart, it showed the lower price and it changed once I started checking out. I was buying 5 mags at $15 a piece which changed to $22 a piece as I was about to submit order. Never again. I'll give a well deserving business that extra $15.

Hissssssssss....I still remember the gouging ($95 pmags anyone?) and won't ever buy from them again. Luckily, I can afford to be offended and have a long memory. I understand when others don't agree with my stance, but there it is.....

Ahh, here we go! I found a couple images I took a picture of from Cheaper than Dirt's e-mail ad dated 01/01/2013.

pricegouging.PNG pricegouging2.PNG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top