1st time buyer at Cheaper Than Dirt? Save $15 thru 1/31/17

Ironbar

Reactions
Never bought from them before, and they actually did have the cheapest price on an AR part I was looking for. Before I hit the "place order" button I decided to do a quick search online for any coupon codes. They have one valid through 1/31/17 for first-time buyers to their site. The coupon code is: SAVEFIRST

Sure enough, it worked! Took $15.00 off the total price. Sweet!

Cheers!

OP
Ironbar

Ironbar

Reactions
I understand and empathize with the sentiment toward CTD. I'm also a practical man though, and if I can get an AR part that runs $50.00 everywhere else for $44.00 plus $15.00 off that, I'm going to take that deal. I'll likely never shop at CTD ever again because with the exception of this one part, I've never found them to be the cheaper option on anything.

Reactions
I dropped them (and haven't looked back) when they blatantly started gouging people during the last "big panic", and even canceled in-process orders before they shipped so they could sell the items for the higher prices aka $100 P-mags, and .223 ammo for over $1 per round.

o_O
Same here. I have a picture somewhere of their email address showing $99 pmags, $1300 Mosin nagants, etc. Oh and I did try to give them a second chance a month back but when I went back . My cart, it showed the lower price and it changed once I started checking out. I was buying 5 mags at $15 a piece which changed to $22 a piece as I was about to submit order. Never again. I'll give a well deserving business that extra $15.

Reactions
Hissssssssss....I still remember the gouging ($95 pmags anyone?) and won't ever buy from them again. Luckily, I can afford to be offended and have a long memory. I understand when others don't agree with my stance, but there it is.....

OP
Ironbar

Ironbar

Reactions
I look at it this way, I just gouged them for $15.00 and I'm never going to shop for anything else there again.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just a transfer but a great one. A+
    Came here today to meet another forum member to buy a Glock. Was the best transfer I've had the pleasure of doing. Even though I was just there...
    5.00 star(s)
    Great work threading Tikka barrel
    I dropped off my Tikka to have Tim thread the stainless barrel. GREAT work. Excellent communications. Highly recommend Tim. Very good value for...
Top Bottom