JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've seen it done a lot and thought I'd give it a try. It's not too dufficult but I think I need some more practice before I do a pistol frame. I'm thinking I may take the soldering iron to my synthetic 870 stock after a few more try's.

If anyone else has something they've stippled, post up some pics.

Here's a pic if mine. I went for the "tree bark" look

6ADEB04F-AF5B-4801-A6AF-2AEB6463B097-1026-0000016B9F64A57A.jpg

Whoa, I expected a first timers looking job as well. You my friend have talent! I can only imagine from here where you could take this skill level to! I'd definatley buy that as done professionally!

Thanks fellas! It actually wasn't too hard and only took me about 30/45 minutes to grind the finger nub off and stipple. Oregonplinker pm me if you're serious and we'll see if we can work something out.

It definitely has some grip to it but its not sharp where it hurts to squeeze it. I plan on putting it on my rifle this weekend and running some rounds through it to see what it feels like with some weight on it and under recoil.

it's cozy without the finger grooves, and I also think the notch under the trigger guard for "glock knuckle" is a really good mod as well. i did a G22L like that and it's really comfortable.

g22l.jpg

g22l.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top