JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Cave junction
State
Oregon
Zip Code
1k cci small pistol primers and 1k federal match magnum small pistol Asking $450 for both no trades

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
1k cci small pistol primers and 1k federal match magnum small pistol Asking $450 for both no trades

Or I have Sig 308 brass, complete Lee 308 die set, and 175gr Sierra TMK bullets that I can trade for the small pistol primers, if you're looking for that.

I don't think I could find a company to ship them.
I think there are two options. One is ship them through an FFL or two, go to a FedEx or UPS store and complete a form for hazmat, which costs extra, but I'd cover that. I know that's asking extra work, so it's up to you.

I think there are two options. One is ship them through an FFL or two, go to a FedEx or UPS store and complete a form for hazmat, which costs extra, but I'd cover that. I know that's asking extra work, so it's up to you.

I know my local ffl won't and 3hours of driving to ship them from a ups facility isn't something I'd like to do.thanks for the offer tho

Primers are considered as "EXPLOSIVE" cannot be shipped without "EXPLOSIVES" license!

It is a federal offense to ship primers without it! An FFL license does not qualify nor does the "small quantity dangerous material" or hazmat sticker!

"EXPLOSIVES" is a totally different category for licensing and shipping!

Smiles,

I believe you are incorrect in your understanding of the requirements to ship primers legally. UPS has a phone number where a live person will answer questions regarding shipping hazardous material (including primers, I have talked to them) if you actually want to know.
A large percentage of the people selling primers on websites like Gunbroker are shipping explosives illegally... It is what it is, some are okay with that, others are not.

I believe you are incorrect in your understanding of the requirements to ship primers legally. UPS has a phone number where a live person will answer questions regarding shipping hazardous material (including primers, I have talked to them) if you actually want to know.
A large percentage of the people selling primers on websites like Gunbroker are shipping explosives illegally... It is what it is, some are okay with that, others are not.

ok

He can ship you primers IF you send him brass to put them in first and he's willing to prime the brass for you (and you trust him to prime it to your standards)

Primed brass is in a different category. Call UPS and find out

I bought several thousand pieces of primered brass on Gunbroker early last Spring before the primer shortage got really bad just so I could get the necessary rounds I needed. Back then it was range pickups for $.25/rd and my choice of primer brands. Now with the panic in full bloom primered brass is almost cost prohibitive but who knows, a year from now it could be a bargain if factory ammo approaches $1/round. But yeah, primered brass doesn't need to be sent with Hazmat regs and extra charges.

4FFBD9AE-2B7B-4CEB-8AE5-BB4B0F728396.jpeg

He can ship you primers IF you send him brass to put them in first and he's willing to prime the brass for you (and you trust him to prime it to your standards)

Primed brass is in a different category. Call UPS and find out
Small quantity dangerous/hazardous material will require a special sticker which is available on line and can be printed and affixed to primed brass the same as ammo and you get to pay additional shipping!

Smiles,

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top