JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Bellevue
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hi group,

up for trade is 1k rds of PMC 62 gr. Green tip LAP ammo.

This is the steel core "x-tap" ammo

Looking for a big bore AR15 such as .458, .50 or an Ak or possibly a lever action rifle!

Let me know what you got.

thanks

0C1CB894-9445-4469-8B3F-D65A02F5E3C2.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Have not got a lot of hits on this post, I am not really interested in $, other trades include .308 AR parts, gun safes, land access (hunting, fishing) guided hunts/fishing...

Nice set of ammo. But no way I would trade the Beowulf for that

For sure, but a lot of folks need ammo more than they need a full gun safe. Also I have seen a few beowulfs for pretty cheap. Ideally I would want an AK, which I think many have bought for about the same as this ammo is worth pre covid.

How about some 308 nato still in sealed bags?! 500 rounds for your 1000 I'll cover shipping too you and you the same, thank you for your time and consideration Christopher USMC DV

How about some 308 nato still in sealed bags?! 500 rounds for your 1000 I'll cover shipping too you and you the same, thank you for your time and consideration Christopher USMC DV

Thank you for your service! I got rid of my .308. otherwise, prob would take you up on that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.