JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Custom Wound Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Humbucker, two Texas Specials, Schaller strap locks. Comes with case that's been used, but it works. Bought new at Portland Music in 1999. This is not the new Lone Star Strat Reissue, this is the original American one that the reissue was modeled after.
I found a little ding I couldn't photograph it- it's on the top I put an < next to it. Other than that it's in great condition.

got this off the net-
Positions 1-3 are "normal" (neck, neck/middle, middle).
Position 4 is the middle plus one coil of the bridge humbucker (humbucker as single coil).
Position 5 is the full humbucker.

This guitar was just used in my practice space, and I was very careful with it.

Questions? Just ask. I'll get more photos taken

With a little notice I can generally meet in the Bethany (Beaverton) area weekdays between 9AM and 5PM. I might be able to meet on Saturday/Sunday during the day. At this time this is the only time I am available. I'm about 15 minutes from Sportsman's on NW 185th, and prefer to meet there. There's lots of banks on 185th too, so we can meet at a bank if needed.

But can meet in Beaverton

Looking to get $1,000 $800. Would consider a 44 Magnum with a 3"+- barrel, plus cash depending on gun.

Strat1.jpg Strat3.jpg

Last Edited:
Buy this guitar and I'll throw in one of the amps in my other ad! Pending amp availability of course, act now before the amp sells.

Price drop - make me an offer

Last Edited:
Yeah I have it on CL, I don't want to ship it so no eBay. But I prefer to deal with NWFA people and not CL oddballs ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top