JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Silver Volkswagen New Beetle, 1998, 187094 Miles. Sold by owner, clear title. This is a manual, 5-speed, 2.0L 4 cylinder with A/C, Pioneer stereo, iPod connector, cruise control, power windows, keyless entry, cloth seats. The motor is in excellent shape and has no oil leaks. The clutch was recently replaced as have the door locks. The vehicle includes DOT rated snow tires, and a leather bra.

$3495 or best offer. I accept cash, Square, Dwolla, or Bitcoins as payment.

Everytime I list this on Craiglist I get half a dozen "I'm an oceanographer and I can't come see the car, do you take paypal?" scammers along with one or two "buyers" who are just scummy local dealers trying to get me to trade in my car. I hope I have more luck selling this here because I have one more car than I have drivers in the house. The veedub needs to go.

3If3Fc3Lf5I85Ga5Jcd3j40b5a0c109ce11e5.jpg

3K53G63J15Ld5Kc5Fcd3jdfa66518f9701712.jpg

3I73J33H45Kd5F45J1d3j3930ff0a96d91109.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top