JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I have a great Chevy Cheyene pickup for sale with the hard to find 5 speed and manual windows & locks. It has been a great pick up and helped me build my house, go camping, hauled the ATV, went on dates, and never left me stranded. This truck has 151 k highway miles, I know everyone says "highway miles" but these realy are. I have driven it cross country twice and down south twice, as well as trips to Idaho, Nevada, etc. I also lived in eastern Oregon for two years and made bi-monthly trips to Portland. This truck is tighter and in better shape than alot of trucks with half the milage, because getting in and driving 1000 miles in a day adds up on the odometer but not much wear& tear. My grandfather bought the truck brand new, and I bought it from him 4 1/2 years ago when he was going to trade it in at 49k because he wanted an automatic. This has never been used as a ranch truck or abused, no wrecks, it's been garaged or carported most of it's life, good paint, good rubber mat (no carpet to stain) it has had a seatcover since new so no tears or stains on the seat. It is all stock with the acception of a Pioneer Premier CD player and aluminum wheels.
I would trust this truck to drive anywhare but I need to upgrade to something with more seats.
Here are some highlights:

-strong NV4500 factory 5 speed manual transmition (same as the Dodge diesels used)

-Manual windows & locks

-Vortec 350 with no smoke or leaks and the truck gets 16 mpg !!!!!!

-comes with an aluminum tool box, a PRO TECH headache rack and a Glasstite fiberglass canopy with a canoe rack.

-set up for a camper and trailer

-factory Cruise control and A/C but the air could use a re-charge.

This realy is a tight clean honest truck but my growing "family" requires more seating area so the time has come to sell my beloved truck. Sorry, no trades (unless it's real estate or a 1932-34 Ford !)

please call with any questions 503-703-2874 I am in Moro Oregon 2 hrs North of Bend on hwy 97 or 1.5 hrs east of Portland

I can email pictures [email protected]

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top