JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee (not Laredo)that i took in on trade for a tractor i had.
It has a V8 and fulltime 4wd. Gas mileage i have researched says 17-18 mpg highway
It has dents on the body a crack and dent on the rear bumper, a door handle that needs to be fixed, its not perfect but runs good.
Black leather interior with some stitching on drivers side coming loose on the center seam on the seat and a damaged strip of leather on the corner quarter bolster on the rear seat from a dog? or someones wild kid? Overall interior is very clean. I can only get one picture to upload.
175,000 miles

I would drive it around town and not feel bad but i would also take it up in the mountains and 4wheel it without worrying about scratching it or denting it also

Ones i have seen in good shape are 3200 to 3500... I am asking 1600 and am a little flexible on that if someone wants to do the little fixes themselves. i priced the cracked bumper cover and doorhandle at a couple wrecking yards and the handle was 10 dollars and the cover was 110-120. I would duct tape it myself LOL
004resize.jpg

Would consider partial trades would be looking for Mossberg 590/500, Maverick 88 with 20 inch barrels in the 250 to 400 range depending on model. Sig 2340's in the 400 to 450 range, or a PTR91(no cetme) in the 1k to 1200 range depending on setup on a PTR. (that seems to be the going rate on them.)
Added: Possible partial trade for an AR15 in the 800 to 900 range, i am not looking for custom builds worth 95million dollars. just base model flat top rifles like Colt, Mossberg, Windham, Bushmaster. I also saw a Bolt action Rifle last week i think a Savage in 338 Lapua for around 1k i think.. that is the only caliber of bolt rifle i would consider.
and a Smith and Wesson 44magnum with an 83/8s barrel, blued or stainless but preferably stainless. Trades Oregon ONLY!

Thanks for looking!

004resize.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top