JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2900
City
Olympia
State
Washington
Zip Code
1997 Honda Rebel 250, limited edition paint scheme in immaculate condition, with ONLY 437 miles!!

Non-ethanol gas run throughout her life, sat in a heated garage for the last 20 years until I bought it 2 months ago. She is my first bike and got me through my endorsement testing, but the reality is, I'm 6'4 and she is too small to consistently ride, for me anyway.

BRAND NEW, Pirelli Route 66 tires, and new tubes, put on less than 60 miles ago, right after I bought it. New battery installed 2 months ago. Fresh oil change and ready to ride home.

Only modification I have done is to add a Blue Collar Bobbers foot control extension kit, which makes it a bit easier for taller folks to ride. If you don't like and want to return to stock it is as simple as ordering a replacement foot brake.

Pictures speak for themselves.

This will be a great starter bike for someone new, or a Rebel enthusiast looking for that barn find.

Test rides with cash in hand, and proof of endorsement or permit.

Price: $2,900 or partial trade for ammo + cash, or for street legal dual sport in good condition.

IMG_1949.jpg IMG_1952.jpg IMG_1950.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top