JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_8973.JPG IMG_8974.JPG 1996 Harley Fatboy (carbureted), Lots of add ons and Lots of chrome.
-Engine Guard
-saddle bags
-extended break pedal
-tombstone rear light
-sissy bar
-chrome regular cover
-Pingel fuel valve
-Braided cables
-Tachometer
-chrome switches/levers
-Mikuni carb and intake
-C&C seat and pinion, have original seat as well. the list goes on and on... Have all service records dating back to last owners purchase or bike in 2000 at Sturgis with 17,000 Miles (just over 50K now). This includes all added on parts/modifications with price and item number. Since I have owned it (bought in 2015) all services have been done at paradise Harley and can provide all the info for that as well. I love this bike, runs like new and it is a real head turner. I get compliments all the time about it. I have a baby on the way so need to start consolidating. Bike is always kept in our garage/ under cover. All cleaned and ready for a ride

Located In Portland
$6500

. h1 copy.jpg h3 copy.jpg h4 copy.jpg h2 copy.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top