Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

1996 chevy cavalier $1200

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by pyromancer, Mar 16, 2013.

1. pyromancer

pyromancer Portland Freelance Graphic Designer Bronze Supporter

1996 chevy cavalier

Would be a good first car for someones kid or a good cheep car for someone who just needs basic transportation.

Within the last year the car has new tires which set me back around $400, new breaks, alternator, water pump, alignment, plugs and tuneup. Lots of receipts for parts. Runs and drives great 199k miles but well maintained and started life as a rental car which accounts for the millage. I'm the second private owner.

Has a dent near the driver-side headlight see pictures on craigslist and a crack on the console by the stereo, very minor things but I like to be very up front, its a 17 year old car. Ac has not worked since I have had the car. May just need recharged. My main reason for selling the car is the heater core went out. I don't have the time to fix it, and am ready for something new anyway. I have bypassed the heater core so it runs and drives just has no heat until the heater core is replaced.

The car is an automatic and has a cd mp3 player with Ipod hookup, cruise control, and power everything.

I'm available to show the car Saturdays or Sundays but can work some crazy hours mid week, so wont be showing it other days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.