JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
The beauty is that the paint looks better in the photos than in person. But what I would hedge my bets on it would be a damn reliable A —> B mechanical vessel!

An ultimate under the radar urban people/person hauler.

That would make someone a great daily driver! Low miles for the year, I'll bet it will go another 100k without any major issues.

And as a bonus it has a Millennial alarm system! :D

GLWS!!

These are awesome, i bought one new in 1996,for my wife, we picked up the green with tan interior, it now has 310,000 on it going strong. Love the dx 5 spd.

New battery and brakes as of this coming Monday, Les Schwabby says tires get a passing grade. Somone better hurry and buy this before I decide to keep it. The thing grows on ya the more you drive it, impressively quiet on the freeway at cruise, simpler times...

Can't go any lower on the the value, but will go down to $1500 plus some type of trade to value around $700. ($2200 total value)

Fyi previous owner had a tow package installed, it's legit, no idea what you'd wanna attempt to tow other than maybe some bikes, but to each their own.

As the owner of a tan Camry (2004), they are great vehicles! I call it suburban camouflage and reliable as the day is long. This is a good deal and I would be all over it if I didn't already have one to fill the role.

Good luck to the seller and whoever buys it is getting a car with a solid reputation.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top