JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
been pretty lucky really. theres a few dealerships here in the states that actually started stocking parts for us. tacoma nissan being one of them.

funny shipping on a whole car really isnt that bad coming from Japan. cost more to send a car cross country on a truck by a lot.

How much is it usually? I started searching low mile cars in Japan and a nice stock Supra can be had for 10-15k

usually around 1100 to 1500 shipped to the port of tacoma. the mk4 supra prices have shot way up in the last few years though. you would be lucky to find a none turbo automatic for under 20k now.

usually around 1100 to 1500 shipped to the port of tacoma. the mk4 supra prices have shot way up in the last few years though. you would be lucky to find a none turbo automatic for under 20k now.

I'm kind of amazed to see that. That's much cheaper than what I expected. All good info.

I've way drifted (Tokyo) this thread, beyond forum rules. Probably the coolest car ever listed here.

To the new owner.....see you in the corners!

GLWS!

thanks man appreciate that. maybe if I can ever get a weekend off I'll bring my new one to one of the nwfa meets. know Joe said he wanted to see this one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top