JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1993 Geo Metro + Cash for ...

I have a 1993 Geo Metro (and cash to even the deal out depending on what you have to offer) that I would like to trade for a a firearm, duel-sport, ... whatever that you have laying around. The worst I can say is "no".

This Metro has been in my family since it was purchased new off the lot, and I know everything about this little machine. My goal is that both parties in this transaction will be happy with the outcome and I will give 100% accurate information about the condition of the car/ any problems with it that I am aware of. It is used though, so don't expect a mint car. It runs though and is perfect for commuting, getting a ride for your kid that is cheap, or chopping off the top and making it a farm rig. I bartered for the new-to-me car that I upgraded to and would like to barter with the Geo. keeping the cycle going. I tried selling it for cash on craigslist and after a few no-shows, I decided to try a different avenue.

The short of it:

The Good:
1993 Geo Metro
4 door + hatchback
~80000 on the new engine
All four tires are new < 10000 miles.
~38 mpg
Automatic transmission
Gets to point 'A' and 'B'

The Bad:

Firstly, Title is branded. A trailer hitch fell off a truck in front of my dad, it bounced under the car and busted the oil pan. This was about 90k miles on the previous motor. Insurance branded it. A new crate engine was put in by a mechanic and has about 80k on the new engine.

There is a kill battery switch installed. The lights stay on all the time, (brights work just fine though) so I installed a rated, heavy-amp, switch for a quick fix.

The wipers only work on one setting.

The starter was having problems for a while even though it was replace two years ago. The rebuilt stater probably just has terminals that were over-tightened and the solenoid just doesn't make solid contact sometimes. A quick fix but it just started happening right before I bartered for my new car. It has fired right up the past little bit I turned it on to take short trips.

The upholstery is worn and there are signs of wear. Its 20+ years old so... yeah.

-----------

Thanks for looking,
Dylan

WP_20150906_001.jpg

WP_20151001_002.jpg

WP_20151001_004.jpg

WP_20151001_005.jpg

WP_20151001_006.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top