JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a '92 190E 2.6 that is immaculate in and out. The engine bay is spotless. It has a service history too. It has 16" AMG wheels on Toyo Proxes with 85% tread left. Has factory build sheet. Has AM/FM/Cassette w 12 disc CD Changer in trunk. All original tire and spare wheel and tool kit. Not a thing wrong with except the passenger side rear door doesn't open from the outside, I have a new factory handle to replace it with, just haven't gotten around to it yet. Engine had head gasket, head bolts, thermostat, heater core, and all hoses replaced with factory parts. Has had proper coolant replaced in it as well. Oil was changed at 175k miles. Car has 176k miles on it. This car is so nice it could be a museum piece. Needs AC recharge. 2,750 OBO also open to trades:
4X4 TRUCKS please or a combination of a 4x4 and gun(s) tools things like that. Really looking for a lever gun, single action revolvers stuff like that

Stop flagging my posts, seriously people.

Nissan Pickup
Nissan Pathfinder
Ford Ranger
Toyota Pickup
Toyota 4runner
V6 Full chevy size truck
K5 Blazer
F-150
XJ Jeep
Comanche PU
manual transmission only
BMW 3 or 5 series 5 speed.
1983-86 Nissan 720 4x4 King Cab with cash would be great too.

Specs:
2.6ltr M103 Engine
A series Mercedes 4 speed automatic

I'm open to serious offers.

please call (360) 921-5286 anytime.

craigslist post: <broken link removed>

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top