JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is my CL ad which has all the info (and pics)..... I have pasted the info below as well for reference

<broken link removed>

Selling my baby... Spent a lot of time working on her for upgrades. She runs great, starts every time, drives great. It is a mk2 though, so if you want a perfect car, this isn't the car for you probably. Basically the motor and tranny haven't been screwed with, except I have added a new battery, alternator, o2 sensor, cts sensor, ISV valve.

She only has 76xxx miles...

Most of the other projects have been for the interior and suspension, etc. below is a list of things I have done to the car and what they cost. My price is super reasonable. It has a few dings here and there like any 22 year old car does. If I was keeping it, I would definitely start thinking about getting a new paint job, etc.

I wouldn't even think of getting rid of this, but I bought a Tacoma double cab so the wife says this has to go now... May consider part trades for firearms along with cash...

New Heater core and vent flaps - dont remember... but somewhere around 50 in materials and a LOAD of time...
FK street line coil overs - 700
ISV valve - 40
Vacuum lines - 2.50
Alternator - 70
Battery - 70
Headliner/rear deck material -70 (and you get a big extra roll of it)
Hanging console -175
Under dash pockets - 80
Steering wheel - 55
Carpet (new) -300
Recaro interior (seats and cards) - 380
Wheels - 340
Tires (falkens that still have less than 500 miles on them) -500
Wheel bearing kits (all four wheels) - 95
Tie rods/ball joints/bushings - 100
Single round headlight setup - 100
Drip rail seals - 20
Bentley manual - 50

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top