JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
22re with 267000
Rebuilt transmission
New clutch
$4700

20180707_171034.jpg 20180707_171020.jpg 20180707_171010.jpg 20180707_170949.jpg

Last Edited:
The resale value of these trucks (especially 4x4) really speaks to the engineering genious of late model toyotas. Considering the high mileage (by domestic standards), the 22r, re are a bombproof design and still simple enough to work on as a layman.

My dad has (had?) A pickup that had near 600k on the clock with no signs of stopping anytime soon.

GLWS!

The resale value of these trucks (especially 4x4) really speaks to the engineering genious of late model toyotas. Considering the high mileage (by domestic standards), the 22r, re are a bombproof design and still simple enough to work on as a layman.

My dad has (had?) A pickup that had near 600k on the clock with no signs of stopping anytime soon.

GLWS!
The fire engine red doesn't hurt either.

Nice one! I've got a '94 w/296K, a '96 Taco w/302k and an '85 4runner w/130K :)

Toy 4x's can't be beat for what they do.

GLWS!!

GLWS!

All these things are true! Unfortunately here in Portland there is a "cool" factor for the Toyota name. 10 years ago you could get a Toyota or Subaru for half the price they are now. Not criticizing the price, it's just a sellers market right now :). I think it's worth it but, strangely, my BF is the one I need to convince ;).

All these things are true! Unfortunately here in Portland there is a "cool" factor for the Toyota name. 10 years ago you could get a Toyota or Subaru for half the price they are now. Not criticizing the price, it's just a sellers market right now :). I think it's worth it but, strangely, my BF is the one I need to convince ;).
I will throw in a brick of .22 ammo for your boyfriend:D

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.