JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
4 speed convesion from auto. NP 208
4" rancho suspension & 3" body lift.
Piicked this up as a parts rig. But its too nice to rob parts. Fired n ran last summer so its solid. Too many other projects so I want $1000 or throw me an offer
and its out the driveway, can deliver cause I havent gone thru it enough to say itll drive out of said driveway.
Too dark for pics today but ill post some tomarow.
Thanks guy n gals for looking, itll make a great wheeler or nice looking daiy driver.
Would entertain trade options.

i'll get more pictures loaded tonight. brownish tan interior, bucket seats and center console.

47354906-348d-c54a.jpg 47354906-3497-23da.jpg 47354906-34a6-6313.jpg 47354906-34b5-413d.jpg
ok I finally got a couple minutes today to look it over.
it is a 351 not a 302. looks like a t-18 4-speed & np208. drivelines are there but not installed yet. I will have to bolt on the cross member, so i'll throw I the rear while i'm under it. runs like a champ with fuel down the intake. tank is bone dry so thats as far as I got with that. glass is all good and suspension parts all look new so I think it they lifted it threw on 37's and decided they needed the 351. and I got it right after that. my son ran the 37's on his bronco cause they were new as well.
needs a bath inside n out but seems complete. just needs finished. anymore specific questions let me know. i'll get right back to you. too manny projects and too many medical bills for wife. or i'd do it myself. it is a pretty nice rig. I just don't need two of em.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top