JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
If you are a Colt ADDICT, I have a fix for you. This is a like new (previous owner=12rds + my 2rds) Easy math 14rds in 24yrs = Like new. I bought this from a family friend (who bought new in 1989) who threw box/papers away not recognizing their value=dammit Anyway the fellow is now in his late seventies and held no interest in the gun. The gun is pristine, not a scratch on it. I called serial #'s into Colt to verify its age to confirm his tale. As stated he put 12rds through it at time of purchase and I put 2 through for function/accuracy ( center ring 15yrds )
I picked this up intending to keep as a safe-queen but my addiction has overwhelmed me...I am and always will be a S&W revolver guy (Taurus included some models) Add that to not wanting to scratch the finish. It was an investment! So time to put a thread together. Included with pistol will be 3 boxes of PMC Bronze 357 Mag (Target stuff) Box pictured is from a Glock 21 but I'll throw it in if needed. I need/WANT $1,000 OBO for the package. Feel free to PM w/any questions. Thanks and remember to have fun

Now it's got Glock cooties! You'll have to drop the price waaaaaay down!
Wish I could afford to rescue it and nurse it back to health. Nice piece!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.