JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling the motor and trans out of a 1988 Ranger, 2WD. It is the 2.9L V6 with the A4LD automatic overdrive transmission. Showing 21K miles, I presume it is really 121K. Motor runs really well, transmission seems to work okay. Can drive it around the block before I pull it out. Suspension and tires are scary enough I couldn't drive it fast enough to really test the transmission. No idea of service history or maintenance or if mileage is correct. I bought it for other parts and these need to go. Drove it about two miles home and that is my only knowledge of it. Motor starts easy and is quiet with no Check engine light. No water in the oil or oil in the water. Comes with everything related to it except the radiator, cruise control unit, and power steering pump. You get the alternator, fan, computer, sensors, wiring, air filter housing, exhaust, anything else you may want that I don't need. $300/offer, trade for something firearms related.
Also posted on Craigslist but would much rather sell or trade with someone here!!
Thanks for looking!!

SOLD to a Craigslist buyer!!
WP_20170627_004.jpg WP_20170627_005.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class