JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a Great running truck. It starts first time every time. It drives and handles like a dream. New clutch and U-Joints. It is a strong running 350 with a manual 4 speed transmission. Interior is clean and in good condition. The gauges, heating and A/C are all in good working order.

It is set up with a tow package including air bags and camper accesories. Clean title in hand

Willing to part trade for guns, ammo etc.... Also interested in Camp or Travel Trailer and Cash always talks

2,500.00 OBO

Last Edited:
Also interested in a trading for a Camp or Travel Trailer, Or a combination of Guns, Cash, Trailer, Ammo or Suprise Me. Thanks, Russ

It has 122,600 on the odometer, which has broken since I've owned it. I have put less than 500 miles in it since then. It has not been a daily driver for the last 4 years. It is set up for a camper and the guy I bought it from bought it for the camper that was on it. I have driven it very little, it sits most of the time, that is why I'm selling it. I have had it in 4wd less than 10 times and that is just on my place. I had to get out in my pastures during winter. It has never been used hard since I've owned it. It sometimes sits for a month and when I go out to start it, it starts first time everytime. If you have more questions let me know. It is a nice, solid, older truck, nothin fancy. Russ

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.